World

Uncensored: Poroshenko swore to the address of the blogger Sharia

Без цензуры: Порошенко выругался в адрес блогера ШарияSpeech to the electors of the ex-President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko announced that his team of the CEC of Ukraine has removed the blogger Anatoly Sharia with participation in parliamentary elections which will pass on July 21. During his speech, the former head of the country’s obscenely expressed to the Ukrainian blogger.

The former Ukrainian leader Petro Poroshenko said that because of the actions of his team were cancelled registration as a candidate blogger Anatoly Sharia. This ex-head of state said during a meeting with voters in Kamianets-Polish, while Poroshenko spoke obscenely about the blogger.

“Our team has canceled the registration of the Sharia, which employs 30 pieces of silver for young people,” said Petro Poroshenko at the meeting.

According to the publication mk.ru with reference to the widespread online post, during a speech ex-President of Ukraine called Sharia “bastard.”

It is known that the first blogger has been registered. On Tuesday, July 2, it became known that the Central election Commission (CEC) of Ukraine, according to the court, was filed Anatoly Sharia as a candidate for the early elections to the Ukrainian Parliament, reports the UNIAN Agency.

“Pursuant to the decision of the Supreme court, the CEC reviewed the documents of the Sharia, which previously refused to register a candidate for people’s deputies included in the electoral list of the “party of Sharia” at number one, and decided to register him as a candidate”, — quotes the edition of words from the decision of the CEC.

As noted by the Deputy Chairman of the CEC Evgeny Radchenko, the court saw no barriers to satisfy the request. “The court determined that the information that is in the CEC, is not acceptable,” — said Radchenko.

It is known that law enforcement officials suspect Anatoly Sharia in “gross violation of public order.” So, in may 2011, he, according to investigators, used a firearm during the incident that occurred at one of the restaurants of Kiev, reports RIA “Novosti”.

In July of the same year, the court started consideration of the case, however, in February 2012, this process was suspended due to the fact that the blogger was announced in the national search and arrested in absentia. However, its search and arrest in absentia were abolished, and the criminal case returned to prosecutors for further investigation.

After the CEC announced the registration Anatoly Sharia to participate in the parliamentary elections in Kiev, protests, transfers TV channel “Direct”. Out in the streets of the city were opposed to registration by the Central election Commission of the blogger and ex-head of the administration Viktor Yanukovych Andriy Klyuyev.

The exact number of protesters, the police did not name, but the post announcing the rally, for a few hours and reposted to their pages in social networks thousands of people.

People came to Independence square and to the building of the Ukrainian house (located on the European square) where the Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky was planning to move your office, RIA “Novosti”.

The protests against the participation of Ukrainian bloggers in the elections was supported by the former head of state Petro Poroshenko. “We are for Ukraine! We are for its European future!… Our team joins the campaign. 20.00 [same as GMT] on Maidan,” — he wrote in his telegram channel.

The day after the protests, the discontent was expressed by the speaker of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Andriy paruby. He demanded law enforcement agencies to provide information about the place of residence Klyuev and Sharia. According to Ukrainian law, candidates for deputies of the Verkhovna Rada during the last five years live on the territory of Ukraine.

“This [registration] a gross violation of law and justice, because there is the obvious fact that they in the last five years were not in Ukraine”, — Parubiy appealed “to the General Prosecutor’s office, security service, state frontier service”. According to him, reliable information about living Klyuev and Sharia will allow the CEC to reverse its decision.

On the same day, July 3, it became known that the former head of the administration of ex-President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych Andriy Klyuyev, blogger Anatoly Shary, as well as the former Governor of the Odessa region Mikhail Saakashvili and former first Deputy Prosecutor General Renat Kuzmin has been registered illegally.

“According to the Sharii the court found that Shary received in the Republic of Lithuania the status of a political refugee. February 27, 2014, according to the staff of Ukrbyuro of the Interpol international wanted list Sharia was terminated in connection with the establishment of location searched in the territory of the Kingdom of the Netherlands,” wrote press Secretary of the Prosecutor General Larisa Sargan on the Facebook. In the same post she pointed out the illegality of the registration of other candidates.

In the end, Ukraine’s Central election Commission can cancel the registration of candidates for MPs for early parliamentary elections.

“Congratulations! Victory! The CEC has cancelled the registration Klyuev and Sharia! After my morning public treatment in law enforcement they provided documents that allowed the CEC to cancel the registration Klyuev and Sharia,” wrote speaker of Parliament on Facebook.

Source:www.gazeta.ru
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close

Please disable your ad blocker

We know you are here for the stories. Not the ads. But we need the ads to keep the lights on. So please whitelist Buzzon.live.