HealthUSA

American urged to be careful with wire brushes, when one got stuck in her esophagus

The post one woman became viral in the social network after it decided to warn other people about the dangers of using a wire brush.

Candace woods turned to social network Facebook on July 25 in the hope of preventing the repetition of someone sad experience which she has received. As explained candice, she just sat at the table to eat the chicken with pineapple, which she cooked on the grill. But before she can bite off a few pieces of chicken meat, he realized that he swallowed something that wasn’t supposed to.

Last Thursday night we had just sat down to eat dinner. We grilled chicken and pineapple that night. I was only a few…

Geplaatst door Candyce Woods op Donderdag 25 juli 2019

Woods wrote in his post:

This past Thursday evening we sat down to dinner. That night for dinner we had chicken with pineapple. A few times I took a bite of chicken when he realized that something was wrong.

Pretty soon the woman realized that she needs medical help:

I told Aaron that I need in a first aid, something’s stuck and it’s not normal. That night we went to the Presbyterian hospital Denton, and then on Friday morning I was transferred to Presbyterian Dallas, and Friday night once again was transported to southwestern medical center the University of Texas. Each hospital with me tried to ask as delicately as possible as I’m 20 weeks pregnant. Finally, on Saturday afternoon I again was transferred to the surgical Department. The operation lasted nearly 3 hours, but they eventually found a piece of wire brushes, which crashed into my esophagus and has started to grow into the skin.

The woman continues:

Who were killed at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in California?

In the shooting at the festival Gilroy Garlic Festival in California, 30 miles from San josé, on Sunday evening killed three people. Was also wounded 15 people. https://twitter.com/wavyia/status/1155643958145380352? Among the dead two …July 31, 2019, 07:40

It was one of the scariest moments that I have experienced and it could have been avoided if they didn’t sell! I call to share my story and advice to all who have a wire brush for the grill, throw it out!

Wire brush, in particular for grilling, can be purchased in many stores at a price ranging from $8 to $40.

Interestingly, in 2018, the monthly magazine Consumer Reports issued a warning about wire brushes: “If you use a wire brush, steel or copper, to remove food remnants stuck to the grill bars, remember this little-known deficiency: small and sharp bristles can break off during cleaning and stuck on the surface of grill where you prepare food. The next time you decide to cook something on the grill, these sharp bristles can stick to the diet and accidentally get into your body”.

History of the woods at the moment have shared about 128 thousand people. The media contacted her to ask about the process of her recovery, but she has not responded yet.

Woman warns about the dangers of wire brushes, one of which put her on the operating table updated: Aug 1, 2019 author: Elena Abdulaeva

Source:usa.one
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close

Please disable your ad blocker

We know you are here for the stories. Not the ads. But we need the ads to keep the lights on. So please whitelist Buzzon.live.