The bitter cold, wet snow and chilly wind can ruin a Christmas mood and bring a lot of inconvenience. The cold season to survive better if you know these helpful tips.
Take them on Board, and will be able to cope with any unpleasant situation!
1. Bubble wrap on the window will protect you from the cold and drafts.
2. If you Park the car hood to the East, in the morning do not have to bother with a frozen windshield.
3. So the car was easier to travel on loose snow scattering around tire cat litter.
4. If the windshield is formed a layer of ice, use an old CD to scrape the ice.
5. Old sweater perfect for making mittens.
6. In order to remove the pellets from the warm knit, then use a regular razor.
7. Attaching cable ties to the bike tire, you can easily ride in the snow.
8. If you can’t open the frozen lock, heat the key with a lighter.
9. Tired of the puddle of melted snow by the front door? Take an old tray and fill it with pebbles. Shoes on a stand will dry faster.
10. From wool fabric, you can make great insoles for shoes that will keep you warm in any weather!
Save the article in social networks: