Warm and beautiful knitted socks is the best gift for your feet during the cold season. Until recently, they were knitted using 5 spokes that scared many knitters, especially beginners in this business. But progress does not stand still, and now this wonderful product can do on two needles.
This technology was introduced not so long ago, it is significantly easier and faster than the traditional method of making home socks, and therefore available even for beginners. When knitting socks this way is very neat and comfortable. How should we connect them, we will tell you the example of children’s socks.
Knitting socks on two needles
- yarn in desired colors
- 2 spokes
- the tape
2. The work begins with the preparation of the back side of the cuff. Both dial needles 22 stitches. Provari 4 inch elastic bands, alternating front and back loop.
3. 4 cm provari the front surface. All the rear part of the sock ready.
4. Now get to the heel. For its formation during knitting in a row diminish the second, third, and 2 of the penultimate loop. Do this until you will have 12 loops in a row. Further work should be expanded, increasing the size of the web.
Start with a number, promazyvaya first front loop of each row of edging the previous loop, until you again will be 22 stitches — so you will form the bottom of the heel.
5. Provari sole products facial surface, which is about 8 inches (depends on the size of the foot). The back and the sole is ready.
6. Sock mold in the same manner as the heel: to diminish the loop 12, and then add to the original number. Knit the sock top 8 inches, each front row connecting the first and last hinges with the edge. In this knitting connects the sole with the top of the sock and the product takes on a finished appearance.
7. Provari 4 centimeters front of the front lift surface, connecting with the heel of the sock in the same way as the top to the bottom. Now knit 4 cm elastic cuffs.
8. Ready! In the same way tie the second sock.
Thus it is possible to knit warm socks without much difficulty. Guru of knitting always come up with different techniques and tricks that make the process more easy and fun.
Treat yourself and your loved ones winter socks!
Save the article in social networks: