Known worldwide for gummi Bears — gummy figurines, a beautiful and tasty treat and made with natural juices berries, fruits and vegetables — and even useful.
Children will love these colorful sweets, and adults will not remain indifferent — are useful, pleasing to the eye, and easy to make these wonderful snacks easy!
We share with you three simple recipes for gummies.
Gummy Gummi Bears
- 1.5 cups fruit juice or juice of fresh vegetables
- 4 tbsp gelatin
- 2-4 tbsp honey (depending how sweet you wish to make marmalade)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
The cooking process:
- Pour the juice into a small pan.
- Add gelatin and allow to stand for a few minutes.
When gelatin swell, stir.
- Put the saucepan on a medium heat. Heated, not boiling. Gelatin needs to dissolve completely, and the juice become a little thicker.
- Add the honey and vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture in molds and chill for 2-3 hours.
- All! Enjoy beautiful sweets.
The finished marmalade can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 2-3 weeks.
Fruit and vegetable juices is the basis of this marmalade. Give the treats are not only special taste, but also rich color.
Pink: beets, strawberries, carrots and a little lemon juice.
Orange: carrots, oranges, ginger and some mango juice.
Yellow: yellow peppers, yellow beets, yellow pear, yellow Apple and a little lemon juice.
Green: Kale, kiwi, cucumber, green Apple, green grapes.
Purple: purple cabbage, blackberries, blueberries, some beets and apples, dark grapes.
Gummies natural milk
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar or honey
- 3 tsp gelatin
- powder vanilla
- optional for color, you can add a bit of natural dyes
- 1/2 Cup milk mixed with gelatin.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat, add the remaining milk, sugar or honey, and vanilla, if you want to give more saturated color, a drop of food coloring.
- Stir until smooth, poured into molds and cooled for 25 minutes.
- Milk jelly is ready!
It can be stored in a closed jar in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Jelly with fruit flesh
- 2 cups of fruit (1 Cup — 240 ml)
- 1 Cup of juice
- stevia (3 packets, depending on how sweet you want the jelly)
- 5 sachets gelatin
Checked a delicious combination of fruits and juice
1 Cup Apple juice and 2 cups of sliced strawberries and banana
1 Cup of pineapple juice and 2 cups of diced mango and banana
1 Cup Apple juice and 2 cups of strawberries and blueberries
- Cut into cubes 2 cups of fruit.
- Fruit juice and boil on low heat until fruit becomes very soft. Add the stevia.
- Put the mixture in a blender and bring to a homogeneous condition.
- Allow to cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Add gelatin and stir well.
- Pour the mixture in forms and leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Bon appetit!
For the formation of the Goodies it is best to use silicone molds. Suitable plastic mold if you cover them with oil. Also, you can cool the marmalade on the plate, and then cut into cubes.
Can be layered treat: carefully pour layers of milk and fruit marmalade in the form, allow to cool and cut into figures.
Be creative with combinations of juices and berries, light candy amaze your friends. Using various molds, you can create a standalone treat, but delicious gummy decorations for cakes or pastries. And figures in the form of bears — a classic of the genre, they should definitely please family!
Save the article in social networks: