We offer a selection of low calorie dishes that you can eat with benefit for the figure.
APPLE AND HONEY DESSERT FROM BREAD WITHOUT BAKING:
maximum benefit and taste!
per 100g 96.12 kcal B/W/Y— 1.5/0.46/20.85
1 thin pita bread without yeast
6 seasonal apples of medium size
100g of honey without bitterness
Cinnamon to taste
Pita bread (preferably folded, not twisted) cut into the same plate of any size. The smaller they are, the more you can do layers.
Mix the honey with a little warm water (not hot, so the honey has not lost the useful properties, but it is so warm it to dissolve). A pastry brush to put on each piece of pita bread honey, stack the leaves on top of each other, so they soaked. Apples are cleaned from skin and remove pits. Cut into thin slices (preferably with a slicer), pour the remaining mixture of water and honey and mix gently.
Arrange the apples on each slice of pita bread so that they completely closed it, and put slices of pita bread on top of each other. Don’t have to do a layer of apples thick, when the pita bread soaked with honey and Apple juice, he will become very thin and soft.
Depending on preferences, you can sprinkle cinnamon on each layer of apples or one.
Dessert needs to stand for a few hours in the refrigerator, so that the pita bread was soft and not felt while eating. You can warm dessert in the oven — is served both hot and cold.
THE DELICIOUS ZUCCHINI BAKED WITH TOMATOES AND CHEESE
per 100g 30.33 kcal B/W/Y— 1.39/0.75/4.42
Zucchini (small) — 1-2 PCs
Tomatoes — 2-3 PCs.
Cheese 17% — 50 g
Salt, pepper — to taste
Zucchini cut into slices thickness of 1,5-2 see Salt and pepper and put in oven preheated to 180 degrees for 7 minutes.
Then on each circle zucchini put a slice of tomato and place in the oven for another 5 minutes.
To RUB cheese, sprinkle the zucchini and leave in the oven to melt cheese.
Cottage CHEESE CASSEROLE WITH TOMATOES AND GARLIC, cook for dinner!
per 100g 52.74 kcal B/W/Y— 10.57/0.08/2.58
Soft low-fat cottage cheese 500 g
Tomatoes 2-3 PCs.
Garlic 2 cloves
Protein 2 egg (with yolk, but the caloric value will increase)
In soft cheese, add a sprig of chopped parsley, chopped garlic, paprika. Whisk the whites and add to cheese.
Gently spread on top of tomatoes , sprinkle with paprika and into the oven until browned.
CABBAGE CASSEROLE WITH MEAT
a tasty snack at the end of the day
Per 100g kcal 86,13 B-3,11 W-3-of 9.23
Cabbage — 1/2 PC.
Minced chicken -500 g
Onion — 1pc.
Eggs — 2 PCs.
Tomato paste — 2 tbsp
Plain yogurt — 100 ml
1. Cabbage finely chop and send in boiling water for 10 minutes.
2. Onion cut into half rings and simmer in a pan with vegetable oil until soft.
3. Add the beef and cook until meat is white. Yogurt mixed with tomato paste, salt and pepper.
4. Grease with vegetable oil a baking dish, put into it half the cabbage and minced meat, evenly distribute 1/2 of the yogurt sauce.
5. Spread the remaining cabbage, pour the yoghurt and brush with beaten eggs.
6. Bake in a preheated 180 degrees C oven for 30-40 minutes.
CARROT — CHEESECAKE
per 100g 99.14 kcal B/W/Y— 8.24/4.53/6.28
800 g carrots
600 g of cottage cheese
50 g raisins
1. Carrots grate on a grater. Extinguish with water until tender.
2. Put to heat the oven at 200 degrees, covered the form of paper for baking.
3. Cheese mash with a fork, RUB with egg yolks. Add the raisins.
4. Mix cottage cheese with carrots.
5. Beat egg whites until fluffy foam. Gently mix everything.
6. Place in a mold.
7. Bake for at least an hour.
Save the article in social networks: