If you are not familiar with Indian food, it’s time to do it: we are happy to present the recipe for delicious potato rolls. Like most dishes of Vedic cuisine, allopatry — vegetarian food.
The bouquet of spices makes the usual potato filling in a unique delicious food with fabulous flavor! And with the addition of another spice — turmeric and the dough becomes a delicious Golden color.
Potato rolls allopatry
INGREDIENTS FOR THE DOUGH
- 100 ml of water
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 200 g flour
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- pinch ground turmeric, optional (for color)
INGREDIENTS FOR THE FILLING
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1,5 tsp salt
- the beam of the small size of your favorite greens (parsley, dill, cilantro, Basil)
- 1/4 tsp curry
- 1/6 tsp. ground ginger
- 1.5 tsp. sesame seeds
1. Potatoes thoroughly wash and boil in their skins. Leave to cool. When a little cool, cleanse from the skin and mash with kartoffelsalat. Add chopped greens, sesame seeds, salt, sugar and spices, stir. The stuffing is ready!
2. Mix the flour, turmeric, salt, water and oil. Knead elastic dough, cover, leave for 30 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough into a thin layer with a thickness of 3-4 mm. Put the cooled filling, pressing her hand. Roll up the roulade.
4. Cut the roll into slices thickness of 1,5–2 cm, laying them on the floured surface.
5. In a frying pan heat up 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil and fry the rolls until Golden brown.
In a short time prepared a mountain of food, tasty and satisfying. Allopatry can be served as a snack with vegetables and first courses, but they are nothing will disperse instantly!
Save the article in social networks: