Homemade cheese doughnuts — not the healthiest food. Though very rare, but I like to treat myself and my family like food! In fact so delicious that I want to tell you about this recipe to all friends. My friend thanked and asked to share the secrets of such a successful baking often.
- 500 g mozzarella or cheese
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 egg
- 100 g flour
- 0.5 tsp. oregano
1. Mix grated hard cheese or mozzarella, egg and Parmesan.
2. Add to the mix the flour and oregano.
3. Prepare a tight dough.
4. Roll up small balls of cheese test. This amount of dough is approximately 40 donuts! Enough for everyone.
5. Roll the doughnuts in breadcrumbs.
6. Left fry is a miracle of oil…
7. Golden doughnuts with melting filling inside ready!
8. I think it is a sin not to cook this divine dish…
Look how simply and quickly they are ready!
Save the article in social networks: