The community edition of BuzzFeed remember things that they are most annoying in the plots of melodramas and romantic comedies. Why the characters always kiss in the rain? It is to be beautiful, the main character enough to remove glasses? How lonely people can live in different apartments in the city centre? Waiting for a response from Directors and screenwriters.
1. The chase at the airport. Why do the heroes always have to rush to the airport?
2. Let’s be honest, in the world of romantic Comedy, the airport security is a joke.
3. Single people from big cities can afford to live in a nice apartment.
4. Meet and minor inconsistencies, which can not be ignored.
5. Is always the guy who acts like a complete jerk, but falling somehow into it.
6. And it happens that the hero pursues the woman, and to her it uninteresting or even irritating.
7. These films do often have other people to win them or return.
8. And what about the deception? In the romantic Comedy very often lie, everyone looks at it through his fingers, and that lie ultimately helps to reach happiness.
9. For women there are only two professions — to be a writer or work in the fashion industry.
10. In the film there is a woman unlucky in love because she’s too Frank and confident.
11. In many films show the transformation: change the heroine hairstyle, clothes, makeup. Without this to find the guy impossible.
12. First you need to remove the glasses. As you know, sunglasses face mutilated, and without the glasses the heroine immediately becomes attractive.
13. Why kissing is necessary in the rain?
13. And why do girls never use waterproof mascara? I guess they really like to go with black stripes on the face.
14. Half of problems screen heroes to blame the lack of communication. Many of them can be corrected one minute conversation.
15. Women always have multiple orgasms. No exceptions.
16. In some romantic comedies it demonstrates a very unhealthy friendship.
17. Among the heroes must be the gay best friend that only plays the role of a beautiful accessory and from time to time sharpens.
18. It’s okay if a man 20 years older than his lover and that’s the least of their parts.
19. The main characters cancel the wedding at the last minute, even when they are waiting for the guests.
20. A man can be as stupid, old and clumsy, but his girlfriend always slim, young and pretty.
20. For the female lead take only the first beauties.
21. Heroes do not need time to fall in love.
22. A typical scene from a romcom: a pair dines together, one of them is doing some erotic hint, they languidly staring into each other’s eyes, and in the next frame are kissing in the bedroom doors.
23. If the hero is hurt the girl he loves, to get her back helps bright public gesture.
I see, so need to apologise: everything is so simple. And is it necessary to do at all? Some of the girls the guy behind is killed, and falls into his arms.
24. But in General, all the films are based on the same formula.
Then there are two possibilities: either the hero begins to meet with the wrong person, and that person commits a bad deed, or the hero falls in love with a random stranger or friend, who all this time was near. Then there is some kind of struggle or the consequences of a bad act, but all allowed the beautiful romantic gesture or a sentimental speech, from which the sentimental audience cry. Here you have the basic plot for 80% of melodramas.