One morning I got on the scales and noticed that I unwittingly gained a whopping 3 lbs! I began frantically to remember their menu in the last 2 weeks and came to a disappointing conclusion. Need to finish the snack sandwiches with bread! But I love them so much…
Puzzled, I rushed to find meals that can replace me my favorite sandwich. And I found it!
Get ready to try delicious pancakes with cottage cheese. The beauty is that they have no flour and they are suitable for low carb diets!
Cottage cheese pancakes
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp cream cheese or cottage cheese, shredded in a blender
- 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.5 tsp. sugar or stevia
- a pinch of salt
1. Separate the whites from the yolks. Mix 3 egg yolks with cream cheese or cottage cheese, chopped into the mousse in a blender, add a pinch of salt and sugar.
2. Stir cottage cheese and egg mixture until smooth.
3. Whip the whites together with the baking powder into the foam.
4. Pancakes definitely will, if whites are whipped into a foam!
5. Combine beaten egg whites with the cheese mass and stir it again.
6. Place fritters on parchment, pouring them with a ladle. You get about 8 pieces.
7. Put cottage cheese fritters in a preheated 180 degree oven.
8. After 20 minutes a small Golden brown pancakes will be ready! Be careful not to perederii them in the oven.
9. An excellent replacement for bread! With melted cheese, cheese cream, butter, sour cream, cream, paste or mashed fruit will be very tasty anyway…
10. You can make such a great sandwich with a toothpick. Wish I knew of this recipe before…
Look how easy to prepare these wonderful pancakes! I experimented and added to the dough chopped herbs, the result really liked. With cottage cheese well blended coriander and Basil — also to add, the aroma is wonderful!
Now even prepare pancakes according to this recipe, replace the sugar with stevia and put in the dough pieces of dried fruit and coconut flakes… Oh, this is just the top of pleasure!
Save the article in social networks: