Type: Side Dishes
Time: 30 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Barley porridge is a source of beauty and longevity. It will provide you a charge of vivacity for the whole day.
Barley is the only cerealthat contains phytomelanin, which regulates the biorhythms of our body and is known for its rejuvenating properties.
Pearl barley 1 Cup.
Onion 1 PC.
Mushrooms 200 g
Salt to taste
Butter 50 g
Sunflower oil 1 tbsp
Chicken fillet 200 g
1. Rinse the pearl barley thoroughly and soak it overnight in cold water. Thoroughly rinse the groats before cooking.
2. Take a pan, pour her cereal and pour a little more than a glass of water. Add the butter and salt. Over high heat, bring the porridge to boil. When the water boils, reduce the heat and cook until thick with the lid closed. After all the water has evaporated, remove the pan from the heat and leave the porridge in a warm place for 2 hours.
3. Finely chop the onion and lightly fry it in a pan.
4. Cut into strips of chicken and add to the onions.
5. Cut mushrooms. When the chicken is almost ready, place them in the pan. After evaporate the excess moisture, add to the chicken porridge and mix well all the ingredients.
6. Can add favorite herbs and spices. Simmer the oatmeal on low heat for 15 minutes.
Delicious but healthy barley porridge is ready.
Save the article in social networks: