Especially for lovers of puff pastry we prepared the recipe of the most delicious hot snacks. Cooking Dutch roll literally takes 15 minutes, but baking is excellent. A great alternative to hot sandwiches!
Roll out puff pastry with cheese
- packaging (500 g) puff unleavened dough
- 200 g of hard cheese (Dutch)
- 300 g ham
- 2-3 meaty tomatoes
- 2-3 pickled cucumber
- ground black pepper, to taste
- a mixture of dried herbs (provençal or French)
- egg for lubricating rolls
4. Gently roll up the roll, the edges sasieni. Brush the surface with egg yolk and generously sprinkle herbs.
5. Bake the loaf at 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes until Golden brown.
Cooking welcomes a flight of fancy: ham can substitute cooked meat or any other meat product (sausage of any kind, sausages). Tomato perfectly replaced or complemented by bell pepper. What would I have left unchanged is the mustard and pickles, they give the loaf a unique piquancy!
Can also use the recipe for homemade puff pastry if you prefer to cook it yourself.
Save the article in social networks: