Pickled mushrooms are much rarer than pickled. Despite this, I think many would like to pickle.
Before reading the recipe of salting of mushrooms, look at the beginning of the first recipe as prepare them to do it. How to clean mushrooms quickly and easily.
Honey we have a very young and small, I think, the most delicious. Large mushrooms clean a little differently. Some collectors say that it is better to salt large mushrooms, and small marinate.
It may be so. They just us more often, so I think people just got used to that fine honey in jars is pickled mushrooms. But believe that the salt they are very tasty too.
Salted mushrooms more remarkable for the fact that later they can cook and simmer and even pickling. To prepare first courses and side dishes and sauces for the second.
Mushrooms are especially popular among mushroom pickers. First, they are very delicious once cooked, in almost any form. Secondly they are easier to collect, as they grow in large colonies. Sometimes, in the same place I scored 2 baskets of mushrooms.
As salted mushrooms for the winter in banks — a simple step-by-step recipes salted nameko
Of course the most important thing is to properly handle and prepare the mushrooms for salting. It usually takes a lot of time. But in the first recipe, I will tell you how to do it simply and quickly. It said one woman at the market.
Recipes salt a little honey. A big difference in the salting of mushrooms and other fungi no. So we briefly look at how to do it.
In this recipe we will look at cold cooking the mushrooms without cooking.
The number of ingredients give approximately. Do according to your taste.
- Mushrooms mushrooms — 4 lbs.
- Salt — 1 tbsp.
- Umbrellas dill — 10.
- Bay leaf — 6-8 PCs.
- Black pepper — 10 peas
- Leaves of currant and cherry
Preparation of mushrooms:
1. After we bring them home, it is necessary to be engaged in their preparation. Option when brought in, and to prepare tomorrow’s not good. Mushrooms are very perishable. The truth is we, if you come late, and fill the night with salted water. It is better to leave than to stand in the form in which brought from the forest.
2. First, we select all the large leaves, sticks, twigs, pieces of soil and other debris. Do it all to a minimum, choosing the different scraps of garbage.
3. Take a preferably large table salt and sprinkle mushrooms. Salt take, depending on the number of fungi to a little prisolit, not to fill the mushrooms.
4. Fill the mushrooms with warm water. Not hot or cold, and warmed it well with warm water. Will imbedded hands all over them, so they all plunged completely into the water and leave for 1-1,5 hours. Or leave overnight. For 10-12 hours.
5. An hour and a half of our mushrooms are all soak. A little more of their swill as if to wash. Look, even under the bonnet protector was gone, cleansed and legs become white. If you see that something is left, you can just wipe your fingers and everything will go away.
6. Now a bowl with mushrooms and set aside, preferably next to the sink. Water from the basin drain is now not necessary, because at the bottom of the basin settled all the dirt. Let him stay there. Take a colander set in the sink and put there a handful of mushrooms out of the bowl. Wash the mushrooms under running water with good pressure. Then the next handful, and so wash all the mushrooms.
7. After washing under running water, put the mushrooms into the pan, previewing, whether there is in them something extra or maybe something needs to be cut. So, in portions, we wash and immediately check all the mushrooms.
We have prepared the mushrooms somewhere for 15 minutes. Well, they were soaked for 1 hour and 15 minutes before.
Well, now we are going to add salt
8. On the bottom of a sterilized three-liter jars spread part of umbrellas dill, Bay leaf, the leaves of currant and cherry. Do not have to take a 3-liter jar. Do in such, what would be more convenient for you.
9. Then on top lay the mushrooms. Better to put the tops down if they are large. Sprinkle with salt and put a few peppercorns.
10. Therefore, you need to sprinkle salt and put the umbrella dill, pepper, Bay leaves and the leaves of currant and cherry, and you can add a leaf or two, of oak, each layer of mushrooms.
To lay a lot of spices in pickled mushrooms is not necessary, so as not to interrupt the taste of the mushrooms themselves.
11. After all the mushrooms laid and impregnated, as described above, salt and spices, close the top with a clean cloth, and better gauze, folded in several layers. On top of the gauze, put the yoke (load). This could be pure stone or water bottle.
Under the yoke mushrooms secrete juice and settle. Whether it be a barrel, bucket or Bank, as the sedimentation, you can add a new portion until capacity is filled.
12. After filling of the container, after 2-3 weeks under the yoke mushrooms are ready. They can be spread out on the sterilized banks and to roll up.
My grandmother was added to the jar before sealing of the one, two tablespoons vegetable oil. And again, be sure to put a few sticks on top of the mushrooms, so they played the role of oppression and then rolled.
Store mushrooms in cool place. In the cellar or the fridge.
The recipe of pickled mushrooms for the winter
Unlike the first recipe, we will cook the mushrooms.
- Onion — 1 PC.
- Bay leaf
- Fennel seeds
- Allspice and cloves
For the brine:
1 liter of water.
- Salt — 2 tablespoon
- Peas are fragrant — 2-3 pea
- Carnation — 2 Bud
- Fennel seeds
1. Prepare the mushrooms as in the first recipe. If the mushrooms are large, cut them into several parts.
2. Spread the mushrooms in a saucepan. We have a 3-liter. Fill it with water.
3. Add a tablespoon of salt with a large slide.
4. Put in a pan peeled onion. (this is optional)
5. In a clean cloth put a teaspoon of fennel seeds, tying a tight cloth and drop it into the pan. You can tie it around the handle.
6. Add to the mushrooms three Bay leaves. Close the lid and boil.
7. After boil, cook for 30 minutes, constantly removing the foam.
8. Take a sterilized jar, we have a 2-liter. Put on the bottom 2 cloves garlic, 1 umbrella dill, a couple of leaves of currant and a couple of leaves of cherry.
9. In a jar add 2 Bay leaves, 3 peas of fragrant pepper and 3 Bud cloves.
10. Put in a jar of boiled mushrooms. Do not fill the jar completely.
11. In a saucepan, pour 1 liter of water, add 2 tablespoons of salt without slides, 3 peas of fragrant pepper, 2 Bud of clove and a pinch of fennel seeds.
12. Bring it all to a boil, allow to writing a rolling boil for 5 minutes, filtered through gauze and immediately this hot brine, pour the mushrooms to the top of the jar.
13. We report the boiled mushrooms to the top and add the brine.
14. Mushrooms saline. Closing their beautiful cloth and allow them to cool and put in refrigerator. These mushrooms we do not roll up covers.
To mushrooms plesnevami under a napkin on the mushrooms, you can put a napkin or a bandage soaked in vinegar.
Mushrooms can start trying after one or two weeks. They are fully prepared.
The recipe for the salted mushrooms for the winter with horseradish
- Mushrooms — 3 kg.
- Garlic — 1 head
- Black peppercorns — 15 pieces
- Fennel greens — 50 g.
- Horseradish root
- Salt — to taste
1. For pickling use fresh mushrooms. Prepare the mushrooms as for the 1st recipe.
2. Instead of soaking the mushrooms they can be prepared somewhat differently. Pour salted boiling water and let stand for a few minutes. Then again thoroughly washed.
3. Now they can be put to stew for 20 minutes.
4. The root of the horseradish wash, peel and grate. Well not to much to cry, you can scroll in a meat grinder.
5. Garlic clear from the husk and is also grate or squeeze a frog.
6. Dill finely chop. You can rent umbrellas dill, if not green.
7. Mushrooms to get out of the water and as much water as possible.
8. Mushrooms well with salt, stir and put in a jar interlaying, pepper, dill, garlic and horseradish. Then again, the mushrooms and again a layer of spice. And so to lay all the mushrooms.
9. You can add parsley, Bay leaf, currant leaves or other spices according to your taste.
10. Cover with gauze folded in several layers or no dense tissue. Put on top or an upturned saucer, or a plate and on it to deliver the goods. Put it for 10 days. During this time, you need to constantly drain the liquid that the weight will squeeze out the mushrooms.
11. A couple of weeks, our salted honey mushrooms with horseradish to taste.
To store these mushrooms should be at a temperature below 0° and not more than 8°.
Video — Salted mushrooms in hot jars without vinegar recipe for winter
Video Honey salted cabbage
Save the article in social networks: