Briefly about the main news of March 24:
- Olympic games in Japan was postponed for a year.
- The who States that the U.S. is at risk of becoming the next epicenter of the outbreak of coronavirus, since the country was “very high acceleration“.
- Germany has introduced a support package for hundreds of billions of euros to mitigate the consequences of the crisis.
- All Spanish hotels turn into hospitals, and the Ice Palace in the morgue.
- The CDC reports that the coronavirus lived in cabins of the cruise liner Princess Cruise to 17 days after the departure of the passengers.
Coronavirus COVID-19 had spread to 168 countries and has claimed more than 700 lives 16. Yesterday was recorded at 1 300 deaths less. According to official data, at 387 382 people confirmed the diagnosis of coronavirus.
Of the country where the largest number of cases COVID-19:
- China — 81 588
- Italy — 63 927
- USA — 46 450
- Spain — 35 212
- Germany — 30 081
According to who, in Italy, is almost 2 times more fatalities than in the Chinese province where it was first recorded virus.
Countries with the highest mortality rate:
- Italy — 6 077 deaths
- China (Hubei) — 3 160 deaths
- Spain — 2 318 deaths
- Iran — 1 934 death
- France — 860 deaths