Why did I call salads classic because of the non-classical recipes the idea can not be. All the basic ingredients in the Caesar salad is almost the same. Lettuce, cheese, breadcrumbs and sauce.
Well, supplements are of course different, everyone has their own. And not only in each country, and everyone who is preparing a salad. Well, except for this salad ceases to be a classic. The sauces are also all different. This can be just one wrong ingredient, and the taste is completely different.
In this article we give you recipes of shrimp salad and so called the article of the new year. After all the shrimp are not cheap and usually cook them on holidays.
How to make Caesar salad — step-by-step salad recipes at home
In this article, I hope you’ll find one salad that you will want to cook. You will see several recipes for Caesar salads. Look, cook for health!
1. Caesar salad with spicy sauce
- Romaine lettuce – 1 medium head (ideally only use the inner leaves)
- Shrimps number of shrimp depends on their size and your preferences. You can prepare the salad and shrimp, and large.
- Olive oil, spicy sauce based on red pepper for marinating shrimp.
- White bread – 3-5 slices
- Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- Garlic – 5-6 cloves
For the sauce:
- Mayonnaise – 6 tbsp.
- Olive oil – 4 tbsp
- Lemon juice – juice of half medium lemon
- Garlic – 1-2 cloves. You can use both fresh garlic and baked, if you do not like the sharp taste of garlic.
- Sauce Worcester (Worcester, “warchestershire”) – 1 tbsp
- Fish sauce – 0.5 tsp This sauce is sold in the shops with products for Asian cuisine, markets, and large supermarkets can be found. Instead of fish sauce you can take 1 anchovy fillets and grind it to a paste.
- Burning hot pepper-type Chile to the liquid or dry powdered form is about 1 teaspoon or to taste. If not spicy, can add red pepper.
- Parmesan cheese – about 2 tablespoons of finely grated (if desired, you can add it more or less).
- Ground black pepper – pinch
To decorate the salad you will need:
- Grated Parmesan cheese – 1-2 tablespoons
- Cherry tomatoes – 6-8 pieces
1. Head of lettuce leaves on disassemble, wash and always dry. We dry with paper towels, blotting each piece. After drying, the leaves are wrapped in paper towels, each piece making paper. Do not put many leaves in one pile. 2-3 of the sheet and make another bundle.
Prepare the croutons
2. The loaf of white bread is Not necessarily fresh, you can yesterday) cut the crusts and cut the bread in small cubes for croutons.
3. In order to aromatize the olive oil in which we fry the croutons, the garlic right in the husk, razdelyaet flat side of a knife. In frying pan, pour a little, preferably olive oil, put in the garlic and fry it in hot oil for a few minutes. Don’t let the garlic burn.
4. Then take out the garlic and put in oil sliced pieces of bread. It is important to immediately as soon as put sliced bread intensively to mix it with oil, trying to keep the oil evenly distributed over all slices of bread.
5. As soon as the pieces of bread, and now the crackers are well browned, though some like not very browned, remove the pan from heat and lay out the crackers on a paper towel. They will absorb the excess fat.
6. Shrimp cleaned from the shell. We leave the last of the scales and tail for beauty and to make it convenient to take. But you can not do this, will take the fork.
7. Peeled shrimp should be trimmed back to clear from the esophagus.
8. Now they have to marinate. Spread shrimp in a deep Cup, pour a little olive oil and a little hot chili pepper.. mix Everything together and leave to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
Start cooking sauce
9. The sauce we will cook on the basis of ready-made mayonnaise, because you are not always on hand eggs that can be safely used raw.
10. In the bowl of a blender put mayonnaise, add olive oil, here squeezing a couple of cloves of garlic through a strainer squeeze half lemon, add a spoonful of Worcestershire sauce, add half a teaspoon of fish sauce or substitute mashed anchovy fillet one. Add a spoonful of spicy red pepper or ground red pepper if not spicy.
11. Whisk all ingredients in a blender into a homogeneous mass. We turned a white mass with a consistency as light mayonnaise. This is our sauce, though as yet not quite fully ready. You can try, if something is missing, add.
12. To fully make the sauce, add a couple tablespoons of grated Parmesan, well, or other hard cheese. Stir, cover with foil or a lid and send the sauce in the fridge until the time when we need it.
13. Put shrimp on wooden skewers, cut off the excess length. To keep the shrimp were easily removed from the skewer after frying, soak the skewers in cold water for 30 minutes before going to use it.
14. Shrimp fry on the pan. They are fried very quickly, approximately 2-3 minutes on each side
and the same from the end. As soon as they flushed, it means that they are ready. Do not fry in advance. When you will be served with a salad they should be warm.
Assemble the salad
15. Assemble the salad just before serving. Lettuce nazyvaemom hands, filled them with sauce, mix everything. Put some crackers, sprinkle a little grated cheese, stir.
16. Spread the salad on a plate where you will serve, add the croutons, sprinkle with grated cheese.
17. Shrimp spread on salad after having pulled out of them sticks. Decorate with cherry tomatoes and serve.
Well, that’s all. Our beautiful, flavorful salad is ready. Immediately sit down at the table and enjoy.
2. Caesar salad with shrimp and cheese
- Lettuce — 1 head
- Bread — 250 g
- Shrimp — 300 g
- Hard cheese — 70 g
- Olive oil — 3 tbsp
- Mustard — 1 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar — 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice — 0,5 tbsp.
- Salt, ground black pepper — to taste
1. Clean shrimp leaving tails. In a pan pour a little olive oil, about 0.5 tbsp, heat and fry on all sides until it will turn brown. Depending on the size is from 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Put them out to cool. We need them to be warm.
2. Loaf or white bread cut into small cubes, pre-cut peel. You can not cut, if you love fried crust. The cubes of bread fried in olive oil until Golden brown. Pre-heat the oil you can throw a bit of garlic that it has acquired the flavor.
3. The leaves of my lettuce under running water, give water to drain, dry with paper towels and tear into separate pieces.
4. Tomatoes cut into slices.
Assemble the salad
5. Put on a plate a portion of salad leaves, on top of the toast, shrimp and tomatoes, then repeat. Do exactly the same as the first, the second layer. First, the leaves, etc sprinkle cheese, grated on a fine grater.
6. In remaining oil, about 2 tbsp, add mustard, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper to taste. Add 30 g of grated on a fine grater cheese. All mix well. You can do this with a skimmer, not necessarily blender. Decide for yourself.
The sauce is ready. Can they be added to the salad, but you can serve it separately in a gravy boat.
3. Video Sauce Caesar salad
4. Video — CAESAR Salad with shrimp
Video: repeat sauce recipe:
4-5 quail eggs (1 can chicken). Add a pinch of sugar and salt, a little mustard and whisk 20-30 seconds. Then pour the vegetable oil in a thin stream (120-150 ml), add lemon juice (1-2 tsp) and olive oil (1-2 tbsp). 1-2 tsp capers, 1 tbsp grated Parmesan. Whisk. And in the end to soften the taste input 1-2 tbsp natural bio yoghurt. Salad dressing is READY
Save the article in social networks: