Today is my “Napoleon” is not normal, it’s prepared as a snack cake with ham, pineapple and walnuts. To flatter any meal and will delight with its delicious taste and combination of soft, delicate cream layer, with a crumbly, flaky cake. The cake is easy to prepare, and to expedite the process, it is baked from ready-made puff pastry.
- 750 g puff unleavened dough
- 500 g curd cheese ( I have ricotta)
- 150 ml cream 20%
- 250 g ham
- 150 g canned pineapple
- 80 g walnuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Roll the dough into a thin square, cut it into 4 identical squares. Each cake bake on the baking sheet, sprinkle with flour, after brushing the dough with the beaten egg and puncture with a fork in several places. Bake at 180C for 15 minutes. The finished cakes allow to cool, 4th Korzh grind into crumbs.
2. Cottage cheese, cream, garlic grind in a blender until smooth.
3. Ham and pineapple cut in small cubes, nuts chopped.
4. To combine cottage cheese with ham, pineapple, nuts, salt to taste, mix well.
5. Korzhi fluff cream received. If necessary, the sides of the cake, trim with a knife. The sides and top of the cake to grease cream and sprinkle with crumbs.
6. Ready to put the cake for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Videorecipe snack “Napoleon” can be viewed below in my video:
Save the article in social networks: