Nobody in the world does not like cakes as I do. Always buy this flavor favorite bakery — so tender, chewy, with a crispy crust and the taste of ice cream. Bake them yourself I tried many times but always fail. Yes, and I do not have much free time to half a day to spend on dessert.
One day a friend gave me an incredible gift — a huge éclair which occupied half the table. And what a delicious, flavorful, not words!
A real masterpiece of culinary art was custard cake “Karpaty”. It’s perfect for a lazy sweet tooth. I strongly advise you to put everything aside and write this recipe. Ahead of the holidays, it will definitely come in handy!
Sometimes “Karpatka” call pie. But he’s so magical that I call him the cake. The recipe came to us from Poland in the dough especially spread a sloppy layer to look like mountain terrain.
Cream for our huge profiterole — custard pudding. You can cook it yourself or buy ready-made in a bag. Dissolve it with milk, according to the instructions, you get no worse than home.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE DOUGH
- 250 ml of water
- 125 g butter
- 180 g flour
- 5 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 25 g icing sugar for sprinkling
INGREDIENTS FOR CREAM
- 500 ml of milk
- 200 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 50 grams of starch
- 150 g sugar
- 15 g vanilla sugar
1. First take the paste. Pour into a saucepan the water, put sliced butter and salt. Rasplavljaet the mixture over low heat, stirring constantly. Do not boil!
2. Once the oil is melted — remove from heat. Add the flour and mix well. Again bring the mixture to the stove and boil until, until the dough is rolled up into a ball. It will take about 3 minutes. At the bottom of the pan will begin to form a crust.
3. Place the dough in a large bowl and mix with the eggs, adding them one by one. Make sure the dough was not liquid. Better to do it with a spatula, not a mixer. Whip the last egg and add parts. The dough should be thick, smooth and shiny.
4. Put the dough on with paper baking sheet. You can do it with a spoon or syringe, to form a “mountain.” The more negligence, the more beautiful. Can make the surface smooth, it will not affect the taste.
5. Bake 35 minutes in preheated oven at 200 degrees. At this time the door is better not to open.
6. While the dough is baked, prepare the cream. Butter is better to get it out of the fridge in advance, it should be soft. Warm up in a saucepan 100 ml of milk. Take off from heat, add the flour, starch and carefully stir to avoid lumps. Pour the remaining milk, add regular and vanilla sugar. Severely ingredients over low heat until thick. Don’t forget to stir constantly.
7. Place the thick cream in a bowl and cover with cling film, let cool completely. So its surface does not form a crust.
8. With a mixer or whisk whip the butter. Very slowly add in it the custard pudding, stirring after each addition. Watch the oil does not exfoliate!
9. Cut the cooled cake in half and generously put cream on one half. Need to cut along, not across! If you have a little shape, bake two Korzh.
10. Very carefully put second part of cake on the cream, don’t hold. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and recovered for at least an hour in the fridge.
11. Call the hotel and enjoy the divine taste!
Polish cake “Karpaty” very easily transformed into a refined dessert for demanding guests In the recipe you can use different variations of cream, add fruit. Fantasize on the decoration and get ready to praise!
For this dessert, I suggest to serve healthy fruit drinks. Our cake turned out high in calories, but they are very light and refreshing.
Save the article in social networks: