You will definitely fall in love with this salad. Smoked chicken breast, juicy tomatoes and fragrant mushrooms appetite wakes up from one transfer ingredients!
Salad “Beloved husband”
- 300 g smoked chicken breast
- 300 g mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 100 g onions
- 2 processed cheese
- 120 g tomatoes
- 100 g of mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic
1. Slice the mushrooms into thin slices. Put them in a hot pan and obzharivaya 10 minutes without oil. Mushrooms first to let the juice, but in 10 minutes it all evaporated.
2. Salt and pepper the mushrooms, the share of vegetable oil.
3. Finely slice the onion and add to the mushrooms. Mix and obzharivaya another 10 minutes. Then place the mushrooms and onions in a bowl and leave to cool.
4. Slice smoked chicken into small cubes. The eggs boil hard boiled, cool and RUB on a grater.
5. Processed cheese before you grate, put on 40 minutes in the refrigerator. After that they will get a lot easier.
6. Mix in a bowl the grated cheese and eggs. Add mayonnaise and crushed garlic. Mix well.
7. It’s time to assemble the salad. Spread the layers: mushrooms, half the egg-cheese mixture, chicken, remaining mixture of eggs and cheese. Put the salad in the fridge for 1 hour to thoroughly soaked.
8. Slice the tomatoes in small pieces. Take it out of the fridge the salad and decorate with chopped tomatoes.
9. The salad is ready. Bon appetit!
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
To make a delicious salad with chicken and mushrooms more useful, try it instead of regular mayonnaise use homemade. Natural, without harmful additives and preservatives, it will give the salad a special charm.
Salad “Beloved husband” with smoked brisket disappears from the table first. To prepare it easily, and the result is just the bomb! Soon we come to the New year, and one of the salad, though very delicious on the holiday table will not be enough.
Save the article in social networks: