NewsRussia

10 killed during a fire at a hospice in Krasnogorsk: details and cause of the fire

In Krasnogorsk in one of the hospices there was a fire, which took the lives of 10 people. All patients died from carbon monoxide poisoning. The main cause of fire is ignition of furniture in the shower.

In the night from 10 to 11 may in Krasnogorsk hospice “Second home” there was a fire. In the result of carbon monoxide poisoning killed 10 people, according to LigaNews with reference to Telegrams channel Mash.

According to a source in the emergencies Ministry, the building of the boarding house, there were 37 people, 20 of them alone and left the building when it began to blaze. Inside there were only those who could not move independently.

According to preliminary information, the cause of the fire was the ignition of furniture in the shower. She was on the third floor, and there were all recumbent patients.

The place of the accident died on 9 people, and another in the hospital. The reason – carbon monoxide poisoning.

It is known that the hospice “Second home” took all comers, even without documents because the identity of some of the victims is not yet established.

Director of hospice – Dmitry Novikov. The boarding house is located in the cottage village “Krasnogorskaya manor”. As it turned out, LLC “Second home” was eliminated in 2016. The network itself has five hospices, and for accommodation to pay from 25 to 50 thousand rubles per month.

According to Novikov, the hospice complied with all security measures. Care of the elderly in the hospice studied nursing firms, and medical services provided themselves the family.

Source:

liganews.net

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Please disable your ad blocker

We know you are here for the stories. Not the ads. But we need the ads to keep the lights on. So please whitelist Buzzon.live.