Don’t know a single person who would not know that the New year is to bake cakes. Some people bake pies, like cakes. Children of course advance happy and of course don’t wait for when the adults would drink tea, and receive their portions are much earlier, even before midnight. But adults, if for some reason you can’t try on the 31st, then come 1-go to “cake” and begin to assess what kind of cake here from the hostess, what color what taste.
It is here that she can show off, if you use our recipes. Cakes of course are different and yogurt, and puff pastry, and chocolate, easy to make, complex. Of course “sour cream” and “bird’s milk” is not quite simple, but rather it is a complex cake that requires patience, time and effort, but if you suffer and can do, then your guests will long remember that you home made cake like this and how did you manage that? Others will take you much less time and effort. So…
Step-by-step recipes for simple and delicious cake on the Christmas table.
Table of contents:
- “Strawberry — chocolate”
- “Sour cream”
- “Bird’s milk”
- Video “Zebra”
Cook and treat guests and husbands will blame their wives: “you don’t do that”, and wife will speak to each other: “well, I think, nothing complicated and we can do that” but none of them, and can’t cook. I wish you success.
Strawberry — chocolate cake
- Sugar — 1 tbsp.
- Eggs — 2 PCs.
- Sour cream — 1 tbsp.
- Butter — 1 tbsp
- Flour — 1 tbsp.
- Soda — 0.5 tsp.
- Salt — 1 pinch
- Cocoa — 4 tbsp
- Vegetable oil — 1 tbsp
1. Connect the flour, salt, soda, cocoa in a deep casserole, mix well.
2. Blend eggs, sugar, sour cream, butter.
3. Creamed mixture add to dry and mix well.
4. Split form lay baking paper and grease with vegetable oil.
5. Pour into mold the mixture, flatten and place in oven preheated to 180° for 30-35 minutes.
6. Shape remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly in the cake, remove it from the form,
remove the paper and cut along the thickness,
on two of the same cake.
7. In a pure split mold, on the bottom, and put a circle of baking paper on top and lay one half of the cake.
Ingredients for the cream:
- Mascarpone cheese — 800 g
- Cream 34% — 400 ml.
- Sugar — 100 g
- Sugar powder — 100 g
- Gelatin — 20 g
- Milk — 150 ml.
- The juice of half a lemon
- Frozen strawberry — 150-200 g
- Walnuts — 1 handful.
- Chocolate black — 1 tile
Preparation of cream
1. Gelatin pour into a glass, add water, leave to swell. Milk pour into a small saucepan, bring to boil, put him in the swollen gelatin and dissolve with constant stirring. The pan remove from heat, liquids, allow to cool.
2. Cream whip in a mixer with 50 g of powdered sugar until thick.
3. In a large bowl put the mascarpone cheese, sugar, cooled milk-gelatin mixture, stir by hand , add the whipped cream and all the cream is thoroughly mixed until a homogeneous mass.
4. Cream divided into two equal halves. Half tiles of dark chocolate and nuts chop with a knife and add to one half of the cream.
5. This cream is spread on the first cake in the form. Put second half of cake.
6. Not defrosting the strawberries cut into pieces, add 50 g of powdered sugar, stir
and immediately add the second half of the cream.
7. Cream to put on top of the second layer in the form.
8. Flatten the whole surface and put the form in a cool place for 8-12 hours or overnight.
9. The remaining chocolate to grate on a fine grater.
10. Take out the cake from the refrigerator, remove the split mold
and sprinkle with grated chocolate. Serve to make guests saw how he is beautiful and appetizing.
After the guests have appreciated its beauty, cut the cake into portions, arrange on plates and served to each guest his portion.
- Eggs — 6 PCs.
- Sugar — 400 g
- Flour — 570
- Sour cream 20% — 1 liter
- Cocoa — 30 g
- Sugar powder — 200 g
- Soda, vinegar, thickener for cream
Bake 2 Korzh, one dark, one light.
Start with light:
- Eggs — 3 PCs.
- Sugar — 200 g
- Flour — 300 g.
- Sour cream 20% — 150 g
- Soda — 1 tsp.
1. Take the eggs, break in a deep container, whisk until a thick homogeneous foam.
2. Add the sugar and slowly entered the entire glass to the scrambled eggs.
3. Continue whisking for as long as possible. Of course, all the sugar you dissolve, but still do it as securely as possible.
4. Add sour cream and also whisk for 2-3 minutes until smooth.
5. In this recipe, we will have one feature at sifting flour. The flour we shall sift the flour directly into the mixture of eggs, cream and sugar to get her inside the air. Take half of the flour and sieve any sieve, which you have.
6. The first part of the necessary flour and whisk to avoid lumps.
7. A teaspoon of baking soda pour a small amount of vinegar (Gasim soda) and added to the batter.
8. All mix well in a blender.
9. Take the second half of flour and all through sift again into the batter. All mix well in a blender until smooth. The dough is thick, but supple. Leave the dough for about 10 minutes, it will start to bubble. This means that in the test a lot of air and it is very good, will be tastier.
10. To turn on the oven. Preheat to 180° and to put our cake. Decrease the temperature somewhere up to 135°-140° and bake for 20-25 minutes. The cake must be grilled. Check piercing the cake with a toothpick. If the toothpicks come out clean, then cake is cooked.
Start the second layer.
- Eggs — 3 PCs.
- Sugar — 200 g
- Flour — 270 g.
- Sour cream — 150 g
- Cocoa — 30 g
- Soda — 1 tsp.
11. Take the mold with a diameter of 20 cm, on a form designed all of the ingredients, always with high edges. The bottom line it up with parchment paper, or flour, you can grease the bottom with butter. While the edge is better not to grease the dough is well risen.
12. Now we are cooking chocolate, dark cake. For this, we are exactly in the same proportions tamp down the sugar, eggs and sour cream. They first sift half of the flour. Did you notice that in the ingredients, flour is slightly smaller than for the first layer. We have lowered the flour to the amount of cocoa that is added in the second layer. I.e. cocoa, as if the substituted part of the flour. If you like cocoa, you can put it bigger, but then it is necessary to remove as much flour as you added cocoa. Just as in the first case, after beating the test, we add to the slaked soda and again all whisk.
13. When I first beat half of the flour, sift the second half and add sieve cocoa. All together introduced into our dough.
14. Manually, not including the mixer, gently mix up this mixture into the batter to step in and become wet. Otherwise, turning on the mixer, will collect the cocoa powder all over the kitchen.
15. Vmesa cocoa in the dough, turn on the mixer and whisk the batter until smooth. Give it to stand for 10-15 minutes to let air in. Then you can bake.
Make the sour cream.
- Sour cream — 700-1000 g.
- Sugar powder — 200 g
- Thickener for cream — 4 bags
16. Take 20% sour cream and start whipping with a mixer 1 minute, the cream should be homogeneous and it should have a lot of air bubbles.
17. Take the powdered sugar, and the sugar, but it’s heavy and gritty, sour cream quickly settles, so that powder is preferable and add to the sour cream. If you like sweeter, you can add more powder. Whisk the batter and enter the powdered sugar in parts.
18. Take the sour cream thickener and read on the reverse side, on how much cream you need one pack. But of course look at the consistency of cream. Add the thickener to the sour cream and beat with a mixer. Cream starts to set. By the way, if there is no mixer, beat with a spoon. The cream will seize due to the thickener. Whisk to 4 minutes, no more. The longer you whisk the more it thickens. If for 4 minutes it thickens, add thickener.
Usually a minute it becomes very thick.
Although we had 700 g of sour cream, and a pack of thickener was written that it lasts for 400, we poured in the cream 4 packs. It depends on the cream, on the quality of the thickener. So see for yourself.
So, the cream is ready, cakes are both ready, it is necessary that they are completely cool.
19. Each cake need to be cut to two in thickness. We get 2 light and 2 dark cake.
20. Put alternating colors on top of one another. If the edges of the cakes you got dried, trim them neatly. Will macrosite of them crumbs in different plates.
21. * Brush each layer with cream. Coat the top and around the cake.
22. Sprinkle with crumbs as you like. We sprinkled the triangles cross.
Sides of cake also sprinkle crumb from the dark, dark side, bright, bright.
The cake is ready, but it needs to steep. Put in the fridge overnight. It is possible for 6-8 hours.
Before filing the cake, remove it from the refrigerator an hour before serving so that the cream became softer, gentler.
- Eggs — 4 PCs.
- Sugar — 4 tbsp
- Flour — 4 tbsp
- Gelatin — 50 g.
- Warm water — 150 g
- Eggs — 10 PCs.
- Sugar — 2 cups
- Flour — 1 tbsp
- Milk — 1 Cup
- Butter — 300 g.
- Cocoa — 150 g
- Sugar — 50 g.
- Butter — 30 g
- Milk — 400-500 ml.
1. Prepare gelatin. Gelatin pour into a bowl and add water. Take water at room temperature. Stir a bit to the gelatin began to dissolve and set aside.
2. Turn on the oven so that it warms up to 180°.
3. Take the eggs at room temperature divide and share, yolks in one way, whites another. In protein add a pinch of salt.
4. Whisk the whites to a stable foam and separately beat the egg yolks.
5. Add sugar, 2 tablespoons of the whites and 2 tablespoons to the yolks. Continue whisking. In proteins the sugar has dissolved and the yolks are not quite, will fall a grain of sugar.. This is nothing to worry about.
6. Mix the egg yolks with proteins.
7. Gently, with a wooden or plastic spatula to not fallen down, and mix up the proteins.
8. Add the flour, be sure to pre-sift,
and stirred manually until homogeneous.
If you are unsure of your oven and that the dough will rise as it should, you can add soda or baking powder, but in the classic recipe they are added.
9. Prepare a baking dish. The cake is designed in the form of 28 cm in diameter. The bottom of the form to lay a parchment paper. The dough spread in the form. Distribute the dough in shape, to keep the same thickness.
In preheated oven we put our biscuit and bake for 20-25 minutes. (Try the readiness with a toothpick)
10. Take out the cake from the oven
11. With a knife separate the cake from the molds. Parse the form.
12. Gently take hold of, turn over the cake on a large platter, baking tray, anywhere, but better on the grid out of the oven that it is uniformly cooled to not damp the underside.
My form, which prepared sponge cake, it is useful to us.
Prepare the cream:
13. Egg wash first with water and then baking soda to disinfect. (Buy eggs only from proven manufacturers).
14. Separate eggs into whites and yolks. Proteins send in a sealed container in the fridge as they are until we don’t need.
15. Beat the yolks to a good foam.
16. Add 1 Cup of sugar, vanilla sugar and a tablespoon of flour.
17. Mix everything together for 2-3 minutes. Make egg whipped mass.
18. Add a glass of milk, and not warm, add cold. Mix well.
The whole mass pour into a small saucepan.
19. In a saucepan, pour a little more water and put the pot of cream to it hung without touching the bottom of a large.
20. The water should boil. Cream in this time you can stir from time to time.
The cream needs to steep and become thick. It takes about 20 minutes.
21. Check after 15 minutes, the cream should be thick, but not thick, another 5 minutes have to wait.
22. The cream is ready, remove from heat and set aside. It needs to cool to about 40°.
23. Add in the cooled cream soft butter and stir it manually. As the cream is still a little warm, the oil will mix with it very easily and well.
24. Here’s a uniform, beautiful cream turned out. Set aside.
25. Cold proteins are sent to the mixer, mix first on low speed, then increase and beat until good, steady foam.
26. Add a Cup of sugar, continue whisking until the sugar has dissolved.
27. Put protein in a very big dish and pour in the cream.
28. Start hammering the protein mix with a wooden spoon or silicone spatula from top to bottom.
29. When a good promochem cream, add gelatin at room temperature. Mix with the gelatin, about 7-8 minutes.
You should get a perfectly homogeneous mass. Set aside.
30. Take the same form in which they baked the cake, rolling out to the bottom with parchment paper. Sponge cake cut into two flat cakes in thickness. One cake stacked on the bottom of the form.
31. The resulting spread we had mass on the cake, all distributed evenly around the form.
32. Cover with a second Korzh. Tighten everything with cling film and put into the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Prepare the fondant:
33. In a saucepan pour water, put it on the stove, she put the pot smaller so that it hung on the handles without touching the bottom of the bottom of the pan. In the top saucepan place the cocoa,
34. add the sugar and stir.
35. Add the milk in parts, stirring all the time. The amount of milk you have might be different, because different cocoa few spoons.
Mix cocoa with milk should be the consistency of sour cream.
36. Continue to interfere, without turning off the heat to the water below was boiling, because not all the lumps of cocoa crashed, melted, adding more milk, about 10-15 minutes. Cocoa boiling should not interfere. Now we got the ready mix sweets.
Turn off the stove.
37. To the mixture add a piece of butter, stir until dissolved. Leave the Fudge to cool sufficiently.
38. Cake in the form of take out of the fridge, detachable knife cake from the form.
39. Open the form and gently remove it.
40. Wooden shovel put the cake on the prepared place.
41. Pour the fondant on the cake.
42. Spoon in a circular motion, begin to spread it on top of the cake that she began to drip on the sides.
43. Make up does not cover sides of cake.
Turned out fully covered fondant cake. You can give him to stand for 30-40 minutes to cool the Fudge .
To put on the table. Cut into slices and enjoy.
Save the article in social networks: