Today I want to share with you the recipe of a favorite lemon cake pop singer Irina Allegrova. Cooked it many times, it always turns out delicious, aromatic, with intense citrus flavor, off it is very hard.
- After cooking you will get 10 servings
- Cooking time: 80 minutes
- Butter – 1 Pacha. (200 g)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp.
- Eggs – 2 PCs.
- Baking powder – 0.5 tsp.
- Vanilla – 1 chips.
- Zest of lemon or orange – 1 tbsp
- Sour cream – 2 tbsp
- Flour – 400-450 g
- Lemons – 3 PCs.
- Green apples – 3 PCs.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp.
- Instant gelatin – 1 packet (15 g)
- Starch – 4 tbsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the batter: softened butter RUB with sugar, add eggs, baking powder, vanilla, zest, sour cream and beat with a mixer until smooth and sugar is dissolved.
2. Gradually add flour and knead a soft dough, flour may need a little more or a little less.
3. We divide the dough into two parts, one in the freezer, the second is distributed on the form, make bumpers and put into the oven for 15-20 mins on 180 degrees.
4. Prepare the filling: pour the lemons with boiling water and with the skin, but without seeds pass them through a meat grinder.
5. Cut apples in large cubes.
6. Add in the chopped lemons, the sugar and gelatin. Stir.
7. Take out of the oven the base for the cake and sprinkle with starch.
8. Spread on top of apples and lemon mixture.
9. For the filling grate the second piece of dough from the freezer.
10. Return cake to the oven at the temperature of 170-180 degrees and bake until Golden brown, approximately 45-50 minutes.
11. To cut the cake only when it is completely cool!
As I prepare this cake, you can see in the video below!
Save the article in social networks: