Quite often I want to please your family and friends with something tasty and a little unusual, but after work for dinner can’t devote a lot of time.
And what to do if the dinner the friends to come? Because you want them to sit in the cozy company with good food, and steamed cars in haste is clearly not suitable for such a case.
If You don’t have much time to go shopping and buy products for complex dishes, but got some in the fridge with fresh vegetables and pieces of chicken or chicken liver, we offer three menus for dinner are not only very quick to cook, but nice to submit your family and unexpected guests.
4 options for dinner: chicken in a hurry
- Option # 1: Salad + meat strudels + cake without baking
- Option # 2: Salad + chicken liver + muffins
- Option # 3: Salad + chicken wings + baked potatoes
- Video — chicken in cheese. Dinner in a hurry
Menu option # 1: Salad + meat strudels + cake without baking
Salad from fresh cabbage
Cabbage – 300-500 gr.
Smoked or boiled chicken 150 gr.
Canned corn – 1 Bank
Sour cream – 2-3 tbsp
Salt, pepper – to taste
1. Slice it into small strips cabbage
2. Slice the chicken thin strips
3. Add canned corn
4. Sour cream, salt, pepper and all mix well.
Our salad is ready, you can move on to the next dish.
Instead of sour cream salad can fill unsweetened yogurt or mayonnaise.
The salad can be put in a bowl, or serve as a side dish to a main dish
Flour – 2 cups
Egg – 1 PC
Sour cream – 2 tbsp
Water – 1 Cup
Minced chicken or chicken fillet – 500 gr.
Onions – 2 PCs.
Carrots 1-2 PCs.
Salt, spices – to taste
1. Flour, eggs, pinch of salt, warm water knead a soft dough, as for dumplings.
2. Crumble finely 1 onion
3. Grind chicken in a meat grinder or use a ready-made chicken mince, combine with onion, salt, pepper and carefully knead the meat substance
4. Roll out the dough into a large thick layer about half an inch
Then the dough was easier to turn the roll, a Plast best to roll out in rectangle shape
5.Evenly distribute the chicken filling on the dough
6. Rolling the dough with stuffing in a roll
7. Cut the resulting “sausage” on the strudels three-centimeter pieces
8. The strudel lightly fry on both sides for a slight crust to juice with chicken “sealed” in them
9. To shift the strudel fried in a deep frying pan or on a baking sheet in a single layer
10.Chop the second onion and slice the carrots
11. Lightly fry onions and carrots in sunflower oil, not forgetting to season with salt and pepper
12. Distribute the onion-carrot ground between the strudels and add 0.5 cups of water
13. Cook in the oven for about 30 minutes at a temperature of 200C
Cake chocolate banana no-bake
Cookies chocolate — 400 gr.
Butter -50 gr.
Banana – 2-3 PCs
Milk — 500 ml
Sugar – 200 gr.
Yolks – 4 PCs.
Flour – 50 gr.
Vanilla sugar – 1 sachet
Cocoa powder — 3 tbsp
Butter – 50 gr.
Milk – 30 ml.
Sugar – 4 tbsp
1. Slightly heat the milk
2. Mix egg yolks, sugar and vanilla sugar
3. Mix well, add 2 tbsp milk and flour and mix again.
4. With constant stirring, pour the resulting mass of warm milk
5. Pour the milk mixture into the saucepan for boiling for 10 minutes, until liquid semolina
6. Add the oil and mix well. Give the milk mixture to cool slightly.
7. Bananas cut into rings 0.5 cm thick
8.To coat the resulting milky mass the bottom of the form
9.On top put the cookies layer
10. The cookies spread a layer of bananas
11. Apply a layer milk mixture
12. Lay out the next layer of cookies and then alternate the layers until all biscuits
13.The ingredients for the glaze put in a small saucepan and while stirring until thick ovarium
14. Apply the icing on top of the resulting cake
15. Leave the cake in the fridge for 1-2 hours
Menu option # 2: Salad + chicken liver + muffins
Salad “Family joy”
Boiled chicken – 300 gr.
Cheese – 200 gr.
Pickled cucumbers – 2 PCs.
Boiled eggs – 3 PCs.
Garlic – 2 cloves
Crackers – 100 gr.
Mayonnaise – 2-3 tbsp
Greens – 1 bunch
Salt, spices – to taste.
1. Boiled chicken meat cut into cubes
2. Crumble egg cubes. For quick and easy eggs can be cut on the ball-cutter.
3. Crumble pickled cucumbers in small cubes
4. Cheese to grate on a coarse grater
5. Chop the greens, skip the garlic through chesnokodavilku
6. Mix the greens with garlic and mayonnaise, mix well
7. Mix the dressing with the salad ingredients
8. Put the salad plate bowls and sprinkle with croutons
Chicken liver in cream sauce
Chicken liver — 500 gr.
Potatoes – 0.5 kg
Onions – 2 PCs.
Carrot – 1 PC.
Sour cream — 200 gr.
Flour — 2 tbsp
Salt, fennel, spices – to taste
Sunflower oil — 1 tbsp
Water — 1 tbsp.
1. Cut the onion into cubes and grate the carrots on a grater
2. Sauté onions and carrots in sunflower oil
3. Slice chicken liver into pieces of medium size
4. Cut the potato cubes
5. Add the liver to the onions and carrots, mix well and fry for 5 minutes
6. Add salt, dill and your favorite spices, flour and mix
7. Add the potatoes
8. Pour water and add sour cream
9. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until tender (about 20 minutes)
Muffins in 5 minutes
Flour 16 tbsp.
Sugar – 16 tbsp.
Cocoa – 5 tbsp
Egg – 2 PCs.
Milk – 12 tbsp
Sunflower oil – 3 tbsp
The leaven – 1 tsp.
Salt – pinch
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well until smooth
2. Distribute the mixture into glass ramekins or cups of 150 ml.
3. Bake in microwave for 2-3 minutes at maximum power
4. The finished cupcakes can be sprinkled with powdered sugar or serve with berries and chocolate shavings. Serve directly in the bowl in which muffins are ready.
Menu option # 3: Salad + chicken wings + baked potatoes
Salad “Male happiness”
Boiled chicken — 300 gr.
Onion – 1 piece
Soft cheese varieties – 100 gr.
Boiled egg – 2 PCs.
Mayonnaise – 3 tbsp
Vinegar 9% — 0.5 cups
Salt, sugar, spices — to taste
1. Chop the onion half rings
2. Pour onion 9% vinegar, a little prisolit to poshalit and leave to marinate for 15 minutes
3. Grate the eggs on a grater
4. Grate on the fine grater cheese
5. Grind chicken in a meat grinder or very finely crumbled
6. Mix one third mayonnaise with meat
7. Put on a dish the first layer of meat
8.The second layer put pickled onions
9. Spread mayonnaise
10. Spread a layer of chopped eggs
11. Spread mayonnaise
12. Sprinkle with grated cheese
Marinated chicken wings
Chicken wings – 1 kg
Soy sauce – 5 tbsp
Mayonnaise — 5 tbsp
Sunflower oil – 2 tbsp
Salt, spices – to taste
1. Mix mayonnaise, soy sauce, salt and sunflower oil, mix well until blended
2. Marinate chicken wings for 30 minutes in the resulting marinade
3. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes until a crispy top crust
Potatoes baked with spices
Potatoes – 1 kg
Sunflower oil — 50 ml.
Salt, spices – to taste.
1. Rinse and peel the potatoes
2. Cut potatoes into slices
3. Mix in a deep bowl of sunflower oil with spices and salt 4. Good roll potato wedges in the resulting oily mixture
5. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes until Golden brown crispy
To reduce the cooking time, the potato slices can be put bake in the oven on a separate baking sheet at the same time with wings
4. Video — Chicken in cheese. Delicious dinner in a hurry
Save the article in social networks: