If you are actively ready to fly, but I just can’t deny myself sweet, then this recipe is specially for you. The perfect combination of nice cheese and a delicious blueberry will definitely cheer you up.
To prepare this dessert, you will need quite a bit of time. Cheese and berry roll of lavash — a delicious treat that your loved ones will definitely appreciate!
Lavash 1 PC.
Egg 2 PCs.
Low-fat cottage cheese 300 g
Blueberries 150 g
Sugar to taste
1. Take a deep bowl and put in her cottage cheese. Add 1 egg and 1 egg white, stir well. Can add a little sugar. The remaining yolk aside.
2. Spread on the table the pita bread and place on it a cottage cheese. Evenly spread cottage cheese over the entire surface of the pita.
3. On top of the cheese put the blueberries and roll up loaf of pita.
4. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper for baking. Gently put the strudel on a baking sheet.
5. With a silicone brush, brush the surface of the roll remaining beaten egg yolk.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and send her a blueberry loaf for 25-30 minutes.
Congratulations, a wonderful dessert is ready! Pour yourself a Cup of tea and enjoy the taste. Bon appetit!
Save the article in social networks: