Crypto News

The volatility of Bitcoin fell by 20%

The volatility of Bitcoin reduced from April 2020, then the volatility was of 10.86%. At the time of writing, the volatility of Bitcoin is at the level of a one-year low of 1.49%.

found-6-july.jpg

The volatility of Bitcoin has already demonstrated a similar decline in September 2019 during the release Bakkt. Then the price of Bitcoin fell from $9000 to $7000 in one month.

Analytical platform Skew, demonstrates that 10-day realized volatility of Bitcoin equal to 20%. In this month the volatility of Bitcoin fell 35%.

tweet-6-july-1.jpg

The beginning of the lower volatility recorded since April 2020. This indicates that the inactivity of traders. A recent report by CoinGecko underlines that the trade volume of Bitcoin fell by 20 percent in the second quarter of 2020.

In addition, the technical Director Glassnode recently shared a tweet about the fact that in 2020 was displaced only 27% of all bitcoins in circulation. The remaining 73% of the existing bitcoins remain intact in 2019.

Low volatility = high level HODL-ing?

If you compare the current decline in the volatility of bitcoin with the previous one, the conclusion that will follow shortly price reduction, suggests itself.

found-6-july-1.jpg

The last time a sharp decline in the volatility of Bitcoin was preceded by a significant reduction in prices. Then the price of Bitcoin fell from

In November 2018 the price of bitcoin fell to a low of 3713 dollars per month. COSO further stated that the last time the realized volatility of Bitcoin reached this level, the November sale was in full swing.

 

Source:

cryptofound.com

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Please disable your ad blocker

We know you are here for the stories. Not the ads. But we need the ads to keep the lights on. So please whitelist Buzzon.live.