Delicious, soft and juicy barbecue is the dream and pride of any cook as a professional and an Amateur. For reviews of expert chefs of the Armenian cuisine, to roasted meat purchased original taste and delicious flavor, it before cooking definitely marinated in mixed spices and salt, and also in various supplements.
Today we will prepare a shish kebab from a pork neck in Armenian. Fillet of a neck part of ink reminiscent of marbled meat that is full of the subtlest greasy streaks which after contact with the hot coals give finished products with mouthwatering juiciness.
And as spices for this barbecue we’re going to use dried Basil, mustard seeds and a little black pepper.
Ingredients for 3 kg of pork:
- raw potato – 1 peeled tuber of medium size;
- dried Basil – 2 tsp.;
- grain mustard – 1 tsp;
- black pepper powder – 2 pinches;
- coarse salt – 50-60 g;
- mineral water – 50 ml;
- olive oil – 50 ml;
- onions – 3-4 large heads.
1. Fresh meat wash under cold water and cut into large pieces of equal size.
2. Put the pork in a single layer on a tray, sprinkle it with salt and spices first with one and then with the other hand.
3. Add to the dish, grated on a coarse grater raw potatoes.
4. Pour the meat with mineral water and olive oil, then gently mix with your hands, wearing rubber gloves.
5. Peeled onions cut into rings and add to the meat.
6. Cover the tray with plastic and leave at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
7. Pinned kebab on skewers lengthwise so that the pieces are not hanging over the coals. Alternate meat with marinated onion rings.
8. Fry the skewers in the grill on hot to medium heat coals, turning the skewers every 3-4 minutes.
9. Typically until ready the skewers pre-soaked in mineral water, oil and spices Chuck enough about 15-18 minutes.
10. Lay out skewers and fried onions on a dish and serve with fresh bread (lavash or pita) and your favorite vegetables, the choice of which depends on the preferences trapeznichayuschim, and the season.
To emphasize the taste is roasted on coals meat help savory sauces: tomato, ketchup, chili sauce, sadeli, mushroom, kefir and garlic or cheese. As a side dish for barbecue, you can cook boiled potatoes with butter and finely chopped dill leaves.
And don’t forget to decorate vegetable cutting fresh bunches of leafy greens: Basil, arugula, parsley, coriander, fennel. But if you prepare vitamin a cold platter of vegetables, then be sure to add fresh lettuce, torn into fractions of the average size, and the chopped garden herbs to taste.
Excellent kebab you get-togethers and Bon appetit!