Cooking barbecue in my family it is a ritual, accompanied by restless jokes and constant culinary experimentation. In my experience, the ruddy portions, saturated inside fat juice with a hint of herbs, after roasting are obtained from the pork neck (neck of the pig carcass). That is why I try before the weekend and holidays always to buy on the market juicy piece of pork, reminiscent of marbled meat.
Everyone knows that fried meat is much softer and juicier if it is pre-marinated. But in those situations when guests suddenly come to the cottage, and time for a long soak meat in the marinade no, I use to mitigate the usual kebab mineral water strong aeration. Present in soda, carbon dioxide bubbles cope with the softening of the transverse fibers of the portion of pork is no worse than traditional products: vinegar, wine, soy sauce, mustard, mayonnaise and sour milk drinks.
How to marinate skewers in soda?
Ingredients for marinating pork tenderloin weighing 2 kg:
- carbonated and highly carbonated table water – 150-200 ml;
- onions – 0.5 kg (3-4 heads);
- Bay leaf – 3 PCs.;
- the mixture of peppers – 2-3 pinches;
- ready mix of herbs for meat (Basil, paprika, coriander, garlic, parsley etc) – 1 tbsp;
- salt – to taste (30-40 g).
Soaking the meat:
1. Washed under cold water neck dry with paper towel, cut into portions (approximately 5 by 5 cm) and directly on the cutting daughter lightly add salt.
2. Onions peeled and cut into rings, put in enamel container and also add salt to make spicy vegetable sprinted juice.
3. Add to the onions chopped fingers the pieces of Bay leaf.
4. Spread the meat to let the juice of the onion, salt it, using the remaining salt, pepper and add store-bought seasoning blend.
5. Kebab mix thoroughly with your hands (for at least 5 minutes) to let the spices evenly distributed.
6. Pour the meat with onions and spices soda so that the water fully covers the meat.
7. Leave the skewers to marinate for 1.5-2 hours at room temperature. To activate the processes of digestion of meat fibers lay meat flat plate of a diameter a few millimeters less than that of the bowl, and put the top yoke (jar of water or a brick).
1. Stringing pieces of meat on skewers, alternating them with onion rings.
2. Finished products in the grill on hot to medium heat coals remaining after the burning of fruit trees or birch.
3. The first time turn the meat, not earlier than 4 minutes. During this time, portions primatyvajutsja with one side Golden brown, holding the meat juice inside.
4. Then fry the second side of the kebabs, sbryzgivaja their mineral water, which makes the Golden crust of meat even more delicious, not to break language open flame.
5. The total time of frying medium pieces of pork on skewers 15-20 minutes.
6. Readiness check the meat with a knife and fork.
Fried meat with onion rings, remove from the skewers and put on a beautiful dish.
Serve skewers with fresh vegetables and prepared salad they expanding or cutting on the plate. Products are equally well with any snacks, whether it be a Greek salad, olive oil, cabbage-cucumber salad, dressed with soy sauce and corn oil, or tomato-cucumber salad dressed with sour cream and mayonnaise.
Simultaneously with barbecue or immediately after removing the skewers from the grill on the still hot embers to cook potatoes in foil, pre-cut in half tubers, rinse and prisolit them, as well as adding a slice of bacon in each potato. Potatoes wrapped in aluminum foil, roasted on the coals 18 to 20 minutes.
And to emphasize the flavor of roasted pork and baked potatoes will help a variety of sauces ready-made from the store, and home. Pork blended all types of ketchup and tomato sauces (Chile, Krasnodar, tender, Satsebeli, Bavarian, Mexican, Lecho), and adjika, mustard, asparagus, barbecue, etc.
All types of baked goods to my guests and family like freshly baked Armenian lavash, but you can put on the table and other types of bread like wheat and rye (peeta, Arnaut, Borodinsky, baguette, Ukrainian).
And, of course, many people cannot imagine sitting by the fire without a good wine. For grilled products is usually served canteens sweet and dry red and rose wine (“Cabernet”, “Sun valley”, “Alazani valley”), but there are fans eating barbecue with aromatic white wines (“the Sauvignon”, “Tsinandali”, “Massandra Kokur”).
And don’t forget to put on the table mineral water, slightly salted, for example, “Myrgorodska” or “Truskavetska”, as well as various natural juices, preferably sour-salty and sweet and sour (tomato, Apple, Sicilian orange, fresh mix of citrus fruit) for children and those who do not consume alcoholic beverages.
Nice country get-together and meal on the picnic!