The urban housewife are not just faced with the difficulty of the greens for pickling, that would please your pet with the taste and crunch of a pickle. Indeed, where to get the leaves of cherry, currant and raspberry? Rescued enterprising stores that recently, for 79 rubles offer kits for pickling together with a fluffy cap of dill, all as it should be! So now native Russian dish is available to everyone.
- Short pimpled cucumbers – 1 kg.
- Leaves of currant, raspberry, strawberry or cherry – 10-20 pieces of each type.
- Chili pepper – 1 small or 1/2 large.
- Bay leaf – 2 PCs.
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Pepper – 3-4 PCs.
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Herbs: dill, parsley, green onion – a few sprigs.
Step-by-step recipe pickling pickled crisp cucumbers
1. We have all to work.
2. Carefully rinse the cucumbers and allow to soak in cold water for 2-4 hours, the procedure makes them crispy. And the time depends on the thickness of the skin, the younger the cucumbers, the shorter the soaking.
3. Only then can you cut the stalk and the tips, while not required, depends on personal preference.
4. If the leaves for pickling fresh, they only opolaskivaniem. And if they are in the dried form, you can wet with warm water.
5. The salting pot take what is convenient, fit the pan or the Bank, as long as everything went, including the press top. In the bottom put half of the leaves and spices.
6. Top optimize the cucumbers and cover them with the second half of the leaves and herbs in a parsley, dill and a few arrows bow.
7. In just boiled water, put a spoon of sugar and salt at the rate of 2 tablespoons of salt to one liter. Salt is better to take a stone that is very large, and costs very little. Be sure to stir, so all dissolved completely.
8. Pour the boiling water in a bowl. Put on top of the press that all the cucumbers are submerged in the water and prodded it uniformly salty. Fit the lid from the pan of smaller diameter or heavy plate. But it is possible something heavy to put. Give yourself to cool down a pot/jar and put them in this form in the fridge for a day or two, depending on the degree of prosol, which is of your liking. And this, in turn, depends on the size.
9. In a day you can get a pickle fork to try and get it back if you want to pickle a little harder. Your fingers do not touch, so as not to have begun to ferment and turn sour, then our Ambassador will hold less.
10. The emerald shade was the swamp, the color suggests that cucumbers salty. It is necessary to store in the fridge, but usually they do not stay there, it is very good with Scorcese fried potatoes and young garlic.
Salty taste and crispy fun!