P&O Cruises has extended the suspension of sailings until early next year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The cruise line said the decision was taken due to “evolving restrictions on travel”.
The firm had previously cancelled sailings until November 12th.
With evolving restrictions on travel from the UK, unfortunately it is necessary to extend our current pause until the beginning of next year. Sadly we are cancelling all holidays due to depart in 2020 as well as early 2021.
Here’s P&O Cruises president Paul Ludlow: pic.twitter.com/3fZH4qRWFJ
— P&O Cruises (@pandocruises) September 17, 2020
President Paul Ludlow said: “ “These further cancellations vary according to ship as well as complexity and length of itineraries, advice and guidance regarding ports of call and current air availability for fly/cruises.
“We are continuing to monitor the overall situation closely and will certainly reintroduce cruises should the opportunity arise and it is feasible to do so.”