Hello dear readers. Today I will tell you a very funny and interesting story: “how I changed the servo on the F5J glider”.
“I am sitting in our circle, drinking tea and thinking what would it's a good idea to prepare your glider for the summer season 2021. I take out the cover from the shelf, which has already become dusty. I take out the glider, put it on a stand, connect it and see the situation: the servo on the rudder rises to the extreme position, and it wedges. Disorder, pulled out the servo and I understand that it burned out, the smell is so unpleasant. Then I decided to put a new one without buying, as it is too expensive to buy. ”
Here's a little humorous backstory for a change, so to speak. First, I decided to take a box with broken servos.
servo “. I started by choosing a 9 gram servo. Such machines are called nine-grams. I took a few cars that look good. Fast forward to the soldering iron.
On one of the machines on the body it was written “board”, so the control board needs to be re-soldered.
Disassemble and solder observing polarity.
Then I check it on the servo tester and find a burnt out motor.
I take the motor from the same donor from where he took the control board.
I take out the burnt out motor
And take out the motor from the donor
Soldering a new motor. < br> Then there was a need to re-solder the wire .
Tinned the wires
Then we solder, observing the polarity
We check, and lo and behold, it works. It was only after that that I realized that the thickness of nine grams did not fit my ruder. It's just thicker. But here in a magic box with servos I found a servo for F3P class aircraft (indoor aerobatic aircraft).
I quickly grabbed the typewriter and ran to check its performance. It didn't work. But I have a tactic, if the machine does not work, first I re-solder the board, and then how it goes.
Having found a donor, I started the operation.
Soldering and checking
I cut off the desired length of wires and immediately tinned them
< a href = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-07/1625588360_51.jpg" rel = "prettyPhoto"> We seal it with an oracle and check