Let's see this very interesting camera from all sides.
What they write on the Internet on this device.
Defect declared by the client -“ the display is not fixed “.
Looking around in a circle looking for other defects. Everything is clean, the inspectors did not register any external damage either.
< a href = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-07/1626603287_dscn1234.jpg" rel = "prettyPhoto"> < a href = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-07/1626603287_dscn1236.jpg" rel = "prettyPhoto"> I'm starting to disassemble. There are four cells under the battery cover. They take up a lot of space.
Getting started unscrew the bolts in a circle.
Five things and one more in the area of the lens mount.
< a href = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-07/1626603290_dscn1243.jpg" rel = "prettyPhoto"> Caution I open the halves. It is also necessary to dismantle the beautiful shiny ring around the lens. Wears a tight fit with snaps.
Then a small lens trim ring. Sharpening can be slightly improved when the unit is used as a web camera.
Under some more screws.
I remove the case panel. It is painted on the front side, the inner side exposes a very cheap plastic. And, of course, fragile, they easily wrung the display mount with our hands.
Under it there is a control board and a board flash. I discharge the capacitor.
Moving on, I need to dismantle the control boards, they are fixed with long bolts.
< a href = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-07/1626603295_dscn1258.jpg" rel = "prettyPhoto"> < a href = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-07/1626603296_dscn1261.jpg" rel = "prettyPhoto"> Flash board fell off.
A few more bolts and the construction has already been partially disassembled.
< a href = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-07/1626603297_dscn1262.jpg" rel = "prettyPhoto"> Here everything is grown-up, there is a train of good wires to the display and good connectors.
< img class = "aligncenter" alt = "Almost like a movie camera Genius G-shot DV600" src = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-07/1626603297_dscn1264.jpg"/> I begin to remove the display mount to get to the broken element.
< a href = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-07/1626603298_dscn1267.jpg" rel = "prettyPhoto"> Three more screws and everything fell apart.
< a href = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-07/1626603299_dscn1269.jpg" rel = "prettyPhoto"> < a href = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-07/1626603300_dscn1271.jpg" rel = "prettyPhoto"> I see split pestle mount. Gently collect it along the cracks and glue it with cyacrine. It is necessary to strengthen at the edges, otherwise, with a small load, everything will crack again.
I will glue it with cyacrine and soda. But the grains are too large and the reinforcement will turn out to be uneven and patchy. I rub the soda into dust, drip it with cyacrine and sprinkle it.
< a href = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-07/1626612978_soda.jpeg" rel = "prettyPhoto"> Then more cyacrine and more soda. It turns out a kind of plastic, a little heat is released when gluing.
You can use cotton wool from cotton swabs for these purposes, it also turns out pretty strong. < br> I waited until everything hardens, I assemble the camera.
The repair is completed.
In this operation I used such a tool.
Tweezers, straight and curve, screwdriver, breaker, discharger. As well as a blower and a brush.
< a href = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-07/1626603314_img_20210624_172033.jpg" rel = "prettyPhoto"> < br> [center] And also, cyacrine soda, cotton swabs.
< a href = "https://zen.yandex.ru/media/usamodelkina.ru/pochti-kak-kinokamera-remont-fotoapparata-genius-gshot-dv600-60f66389bc213447ab891290" target = "_ blank" rel = "noopener external"> Article on Zen Question topic is automatically published in social. site network – follow the answers there too: