The design contains many interesting innovations, for example, a large white object inside a camera of unknown purpose (you will see it later in the analysis). Additionally, you can buy a docking station with a control panel.
Here is a link to the presentation of this model.
Straight orgy of creativity.
And so, the patient came covered with fine sand and for this reason the lens got jammed.
Diagnostics was carried out, price and terms were set. The repair period has approached according to the schedule.
Prepared the tool.
Microscope (to catch small grains of sand).
Needles (to pick out small grains of sand).
And yes, also a discharger.
Brush hard (to sweep out small grains of sand).
Toothbrush (for grains of sand too).
We'll have to disassemble not only the boards but also the lens completely.
I begin to unscrew the bolts securing the body panels in a circle.
The overlay on the right side for the arm has been removed.
The upper metal plate has been removed.
I see the top monochrome display and a bunch of control buttons.
I continue to turn the bolts with a screwdriver in different places … The back cover of the case has been removed.
Display and control buttons in a flat design, viewfinder and nearby LEDs.
I heat the shiny ring with a hair dryer, the glue of the double-sided tape will soften a little and you can remove the decorative gizmo.
Under it, around the lens, are the front panel mounting bolts. I unscrew the latter and you can remove the case.
The protective shutters of the lens are also covered with sand, I remove them, I will have to disassemble and clean. There are a lot of small details and springs, everything is not easy.
The contacts of the flash capacitor are covered with a piece of sticky tape, I remove it carefully. I am poking with a discharger.
You need to remove the top board and disassemble a little from the bottom.
Power wiring and control loop.
Clamping plate with LEDs glued on double adhesive tape. I warm it up with a hairdryer and carefully paste the connection. The main thing is not to rush, the hand twitches and tore the flimsy train.
I remove the display from the chassis on which the control buttons are also glued. Some intricate design solutions. Didn't expect this from hulites.
It is necessary to remove the top panel with the display and control buttons. I unscrew the screws, remove the control cable from the connector and remove it, the connection is on the multi-pin connector.
Here is the board.
Another connector between the boards.
There is another loop between the boards.
One was shot everywhere the presence of sand was noticed.
For further disassembly, you need to remove a large flexible board with a bunch of elements, it also has a matrix .
And again, what a difficult solution. I look at the matrix, not impressed.
Under all the boards are rigid and flexible, matrices open the back of the lens and some kind of flat white miracle unknown purpose with wires. Unsoldering wires.
You can, of course, get confused and unearth what it is and why.
But, firstly, our service does not have authorization Hewlett-Packard HP and I do not have the opportunity to refer to the service manuals. Because they give it for comprehensive repair services for all products manufactured by HP. We only repair cameras and for some reason the bosses are not eager to fasten other products of the aforementioned company.
Secondly, I need this knowledge, the repair is not a sideways way.
I start to detach the lens , twisted a little with a screwdriver and everything fell apart.
He took all the parts to a dirty room, cleaned them with brushes and brushes from sand and blew them out with a compressor. I put it in a box.
Now we can do the lens.
It is still tightly jammed and you shouldn't move it, you can rip off the teeth on the gears of the lens extension reducer.
You need to remove the viewfinder. I look through the hole, even strangely there is no sand on the lenses. Well, great.
I took off the viewfinder, but still, for a guarantee, I walked with a soft brush and carefully blew it with air.
I remove the gear cover and take out some of the gears.
I unsolder the control loop, you can remove the gearbox with the motor.
The gearbox is a separate part, I remove everything in a heap, take it apart to the bottom. I look through all the gears under a microscope, pick out grains of sand from the teeth with needles. Then I assemble the gearbox, supply power to the motor, it works and spins and even very smoothly.
A clean, working gearbox in a box, I unscrew the screws securing the rear lens cap.
There is an autofocus drive unit on the back cover and you need to unsolder one more control loop.
< img class = "aligncenter" alt = "We clean the Hewlett-Packard HP PhotoSmart 735" src = "camera from sand" src = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-08/1628425089_dscn9837.jpg"/> < a href = "https://usamodelkina.ru/uploads/posts/2021-08/1628425090_dscn9838.jpg" rel = "prettyPhoto"> There is no desire to completely disassemble this delicate and complex system. I put everything under a microscope and start catching grains of sand with needles and thin tweezers. I help with a brush. It seems that I cleaned everything, I blow the air-pump and manually twist the focus lens drives. Everything is moving.
So the lens in the box.
Carefully fold the barrels into the zero position with a creak. You need to separate them through the backside.
I unscrew the lock of the shutter control loop, carefully pull it out of the gap between the barrels
I begin to disassemble the lens to the end, traces of sand are visible on the plastic of the separator.
I pass all the parts with my cheek, blowing air. Then a control examination under a microscope. I cleaned everything, you can put it back.
I vacuumed the workplace, wiped it with a damp cloth, I also missed a stray gerbil in the assembled apparatus.
The question topic is automatically published in the social. site network – follow the answers there too: