Why Battlefield 2042 Is One Of Steam Is Worst User? Reason How Battlefield 2042 Becomes One Of Steams Worst Ten Games

5

Battlefield 2042 

Battlefield 2042 is a first-person shooter online game printed by Electronic Arts and developed by DICE. The sport was launched on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X and Series S on November 19, 2021. Battlefield 2042, in contrast to latest Battlefield video games, is a multiplayer-only sport with no single-player marketing campaign. It additionally consists of cross-platform play, which is a primary for the franchise. Battlefield 2042 garnered combined critiques from critics and unfavorable suggestions from gamers upon its debut.

Why Battlefield 2042 Is One Of Steam’s Worst User?

A tough launch at Battlefield 2042 has been the worst-reviewed sport on Steam in a little bit over every week. The sport had been poorly reviewed to start out a life that comes regardless of, and it is also been one of many platform’s most-played titles because it has launched. Currently, the sport is ranked within the ninth place for the worst considered sport of all time on the Battlefield 2042 platform. The sport has seen over 30,000 out of 42,000 critiques on a hostile platform. Despite the poor critiques in regards to the sport, many individuals are nonetheless enjoying this sport. 

Battlefield 2042 Is Now One Of The Worst Reviewed Games In Steam History

One of probably the most awaited video games of the yr was EA’s Battlefield 2042, however by some means it is mentioned to be the worst-rated sport on Steam. There are 39,526 critiques in regards to the stay sport on Steam, which has solely 27% of optimistic critiques. The remaining 73% are optimistic, and on one other notice, there are 28,854 unfavorable critiques. The sport has solely reached the tenth place out of 100 worst-rated steam video games of all time, launched by steam 250. 

‘Battlefield 2042’ Becomes One Of Steam’s Worst Ten Games

As a results of poor response to the sport, the title has nonetheless shrunk within the backside 100 video games on Steam. It presently holds the eighth place simply two days after its official launch. Many critiques in regards to the sport primarily give attention to the customers, and they’re fascinated about lacking the discharge; the DICE has consciously chosen some omissions, however the gamers assume that rather a lot has been eliminated within the sport. 

  • Why Battlefield 2042 Is One Of Steam Is Worst User, 

  • Battlefield 2042 Is Now One Of The Worst Reviewed Games In Steam History, 

  • ‘battlefield 2042’ Becomes One Of Steam’s Worst Ten Games, 

  • Battlefield 2042 Already On Steam’s All-Time Worst Reviewed.

Disclaimer: The above info is for common informational functions solely. All info on the Site is offered in good religion, nonetheless we make no illustration or guarantee of any variety, specific or implied, relating to the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any info on the Site.

Why Battlefield 2042 Is One Of Steam Is Worst User – FAQs

1. What is that this sport about? 

Battlefield 2042 is a first-person shooter online game printed by Electronic Arts and developed by DICE.

2. On what system did the sport get launched? 

The sport was launched on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X and Series S. 

3. When did the sport get launched? 

The sport was launched on November 19, 2021.

4. What does the sport embody? 

It additionally consists of cross-platform play, which is a primary for the franchise.

5. Why Battlefield 2042 Is One Of Steam Is Worst User? 

Currently the sport is ranked within the ninth place for the worst considered sport of all time on the Battlefield 2042 platform. The sport has seen over 30,000 out of 42,000 critiques on a unfavorable platform.

Comments are closed.